Monday, November 19, 2007

utah hair weekend

every six-eight weeks i head down to utah for a make-shift salon in my sister's house for clients in that area. i was there for three days this time and didn't sit down for more than five minutes, but it was so much fun! we forgot to take pictures of everyone, but we got a few that i'll share over the next few days. i always ask how they'd like me to style their hair and the beachy curls is 100% of the time requested. i supppose it's becoming my signature style.



2 comments:

Trace Gibson said...

I think that picture of me doesn't do much for my self-image, but can I just say how much I LOVE MY HAIR??? It's so much better than this picture captured, and I think NICOLE IS A GENIUS!!! The best part is these amazing cuts/styles/color jobs seem to get better and better with time(Kennedy's hair is cuter by the day). Thank you Nicole!

Kristen said...

you are officially popular. take care now, pretty soon you'll be world famous.

have your speech prepared!